Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Paper Passion

As many of you know, I'm prone to falling in love rather easily - with all things papercraftery, that is.  I've discovered a stamp company that's caught my eye and inspired my creativity.  It's a great feeling - all warm and tingly inside.  You remember that don't you?

I've joined in the comm{unity} of Unity Stamp Company and am having such a good time being involved with fellow crafters, enjoying the spectacular eye candy and joining in the challenges and activities.  Ain't life grand?

Here is my first, first use of a Unity stamp.  It's from their April Kit of the Month (KOTM) called "fresh beginnings".  The quality of their stamps is superior - deep etching, thick cushy mount, easy to use on your own block or with their unique block system.  You should check out the Unity Stamp Company's website and their comm{unity}.  I know you'll fall in love too.

I also used a new line of fabulous paper from October Afternoon called "cherry hill: tea towel", Nestabilities large ovals and scalloped ovals, Rose Red cardstock from SU, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa and So Saffron inks from SU, Tuxedo Black Memento dye ink from Tsukineko, and watercolor paper.  I threw on a few little buttons from my stash and ran a line of stitching around the border for that truly homemade feel.

There'll be a blog hop next weekend (May 15-17), so stop by and then visit the 100 other blog hoppers to see what they came up with using Unity Stamp Company's Kits of the Month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home