Sunday, August 17, 2008

Never A Boring Moment

I've been very busy in my craft studio, dreaming up lots of ideas for projects to share with my friends and fellow crafters. There are so many reasons to craft - I love that, a purpose for having a fantastic time! With the holiday season fast approaching I know you'll all want to give fun, homemade gifts that the receiver will cherish, so I've come up with several class projects I think you're going to LOVE!

The first is food related (come on, how could I resist that topic?!) In September I'll teach a class in which you'll walk away with the knowledge and ability to make the most adorable recipe box, which would be great to keep or give as a gift. Of course, you'll also walk away WITH the most adorable recipe box, too! But having the ability to recreate the project at home will allow you to fashion all sorts of easy and useful gifts that could become family traditions in no time.

October 4 is World Card Making Day and have I got a day planned for you! Lots of you have been asking me to teach a card making class, so this is your day! Mark your calendar now and let your hubby or significant other know you have plans.

And what would the holidays be without decorating your home?! I've got you covered! Inspired by an awesome professional designer at Stampin' Up!, this class will bring you joy for months to come. Easy-peasy but beautiful, that's how I describe this project. Piqued your interest?

Finally, with all the delightful hustle and bustle of the holidays, we really need a little inspiration and self-appreciation (like that phrase? me too!) The final class of the season is for scrapbookers - for experienced scrappers and all you wanna-bes! Don't you fret, I've got you ALL covered on this one! Come and enjoy some good food, a bevvy of beverages and lots of laughs as you create something just for you!

OK, if I've managed to get you flipping through your calendar, pencil in hand, that's great! Now, watch this blog for all the pertinent details - I promise to have the whens, wheres, costs, etc. for you very soon.

I just wanted to get your attention - leave a comment and let me know what you think (and any ideas you'd like to share).

Peace, love and scrappiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home